Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Few new things

 I got 4 of these chairs. They were from and old jewelry store in Asheville NC made in the 80's they were cherry with mauve tweedy upholstery. I do have some befores I need to find. I did one like this and it sold the first day with an order for at least one more like it. If the lady only take two that means the other two can be what ever I dream up. Yeah
 I had three of these and they came totally bare. I think originally they had cane in the seats but no more. They were sprayed and upholstered. sold the first day
I got 4 of these old Dr's office chairs. I did two like this, and I will do two in blacks. I do have a before I'll show later. Notice I tipped them. And I painted canvas for the seat. These were really fun I loved working on them. These are headed there tomorrow.
I have two new paintings. I am trying a new style. This is one. The tutus are well recieved but my Mom thinks I should move on. What do you think?

1 comment: