Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The new place

 So here she is in all her glory haha...You can see in the background the town square and old courthouse which is a landmark spot that attracts alot of attention. There are several big events that happen  seasonally here.
 This is a quick shot of the inside. I do not have keys till Monday but just wanted you to know what I am working with. The side walls are old plaster, the partitions are paneling. The front partition to the right may be taken out not sure yet. When I get in next week I will get better pictures.

Then some front shots from across the street. I have about two months to get this ready. The outside will be painted with big old european shutters. Maybe next year a new front door. I'm thinking Mustard with a odd dark green shutters and black trim around the doors. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment