Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Moving

Wanted to let all in on a little secret. We will be moving the shop in the next couple months. We love the building we are in, but..... it is to expensive. When we first took this space we were so new to how things go with this business that we did not make as good a decision as we needed in many areas esp location and cost. We were before we rented here looking at a place on the square, but alas there were none big enough. Since we rented this spot a couple came open. At first I did not think much of it, we were here and that was that, but as time went on many of my customers told me I needed to be closer to the square.( Pictures will come). So one day as I was going to work I saw a for rent sign in the spot I wanted before. The bike shop had moved next door because they needed a bigger spot.  After a while I decided I would just check. Nothing had to happen and there was no harm in checking.  Well they building owners were so nice, I immediately loved them. They were willing to pay for small remodels and alot of fufu plaster if Maddy and I did some of the work. Best part ...the rent is half.  The size is similar maybe slightly larger,but ON THE SQUARE, everything seems so great, hard to pass up right.  Our rent on the other spot is not up till December so starting mid Sept to Oct we will begin to transform the new space. I plan to show alot of pictures as we make progress. Soon I will take location pictures then as we begin to work I'll keep everyone up to speed. Till then keep posted for new pieces and ideas. Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment