Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

To my Customers

Tomorrow on my day off haha I will post pictures of a few new things, but for now I want to say a big thank you to all my wonderful customers. Since I opened I have had a wonderful and supportive customer base. But there a a few people who stand out that really make all the work it takes for something like this worth while. Some of my special people are Katie Mashburn and her mother Mary. To hear there happiness when they see what they like touches me.They always express delight when they come in and recognize that new things are in the shop. Their words of encouragment and praise are worth there weight in gold. One young lady I'm not sure what she would think if I gave her name says she dreams of the shop and going around and around looking. I love that. I dream of the shop too but mine are different. haha. Then there is Colleen and her mother, they are so artsy, the way they dress is a dead giveaway. Beautiful, tasteful, yet artistic. They come in at least weekly, as do Katie and Mary, and always encourage me to be myself and give the community expressive work. Janice who is Katies mother-in-law comes in almost as frequently, she is wonderful. She works for the city so she is right around the corner. She always encourages me to keep it up, Blairsville needs something a little different and she helps me keep going with constructive advice because of all her years with the city she knows what it takes to be successful. Then there is  dear Robin who comes in occassionally she is in College and works full time so her time and budget is stretched to the max. She has a wonderful sense of adventure in her style, and does not mind the wild side. Her entire family comes in as often as possible. There is Susan Avesian, despite her husband not being crazy about my work she love it anyway. There is Liz Ruf,Trudy Davenport and many more, as the week goes by I will tell about more of my wonderful customers but for now I must get ready for work. Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment