Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Do you remember?



This was a sofa I showed you a few weeks ago that was in the works. Well it sat outside (under shelter of course) waiting for me to get up enough nerve to get going. I had as inspiration part Staceage and part Squint. I felt I needed to be a bit conservative, because of course, where I am. Well when I decided to tackle her it took one day to get the body recovered. That was after two days of teardown. I am waiting for a zipper for the cushion. This last sofa my dream sofa was my inspiration for the cushion. I spent two hours last night patch working (after 8 hours of painting kitchen cabinets for a client).  After all that I remember I forgot to order the zipper. So you have to wait till Monday to see the final with cushion. Oh and I got a little scared and repainted the frame black again.
That first picture of my studio looks terrible it is now clean and organized. Soon I will post pictures of that. I am having a new building built on my property to recover in. I am excited for that. Hope you enjoy these projects Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment