Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Finally




Well here are a few of the exciting shop views a couple are from before we opened painting the walls and experimenting on designs. The middle two are recently. The shop is constantly changing.  We have been so successful especially with sofas and chest of drawers. One chest I did unfortunately I did not get a picture. It did not last overnight. We have so much fun on the search.  I try so hard to bring Blairsville new and exciting things, and it takes time to find the treasures for the right price. I think my customers really love that things are different and constantly changing. One lady stops in at least weekly just to see what is new. Today my daughter and I went to Chattanooga to pick up an especially wonderful piece and we had a friend work the shop for us. When we got back several large pieces were gone. Yippee. Tomorrow to the search again. Happy days happy days. Hi Allie.  Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment