Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My first post

Hi I have been waiting to blog for months.  I am a new shop owner in a small North Georgia town.  I love everything that has to do with design, gardening and cooking. My blog will be mainly about my new shop, and the adventures I encounter while trying to find and renew treasures, and how my market takes it.  My style and eye for goods is a little different, so I hope all will like or at least be entertained by it.  Posting pictures will be my biggest challenge. My dear friend and her mother have tried for weeks to help me, but this site seems a little more user friendly.  I hope that I will be able to post daily but more likely it will be weekly.  I am going to try to post now some inspiration pictures. Thanks for your patience, and soon I will post my shop pictures and furniture pieces Lolly

1 comment:

  1. That mantel is amazing! The whole room is amazing! What talented gals you are :)

    ReplyDelete