Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday

Hi all just wanted to check in and let you know I have not forgotten. And give you a little history on us.  Last year I worked for a 1930's lodge in Robinsville NC. My daughter and I were part of a team that refurbished a forgotten spot. It was one of the most delightful jobs if you can call it a job. They called and wanted me to come back a help not only with more furniture finishes but also design ideas. Yippee.  We went there today and I am on cloud nine.  It was great. This first picture is my girl clowning around on the job. Well we will be there two days a week for a few weeks. They have allowed me to get pictures and post them so next week I will, as I add my shop photos. Thank you all for your patience. The second picture is inspirational and I painted an armoir for my shop with this staring at me so soon you will see my concept of this, as you will the third and fourth. Well I'm a monster with adding pictures now see you soon. Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment