Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

When it rains it pours

Who ever said that was right. This was the right time to start my own business, mainly because my painting/plaster business had slowed. Guess what? as soon as I am ready to open old clients start calling. It has been so hectic it is hard to remember anything without lists lately.  I am back working a couple days a week in NC.  The lodge I told you about needed more work and much more furniture done.  Well we are worn out. I had to spend my Sunday running all around Atlanta for treasures because I need to work during the week. I guess I need to be happy at least I have work. Well an update on my shop. It was great last week. I decided if I could just make my rent for awhile I would be happy, but we have exceeded that three times over. We were not even open two weeks. I hope it continues that way. Found great things this weekend in Atlanta many handmade rugs. Two lamps that were probably 400.00 when purchased for 10.00. I am a happy camper. Check in soon

No comments:

Post a Comment