Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Aqua love



These are gorgeous photos, so inspiring. Just checking in alot happened this week. The shop was very busy.And alot went out this week  I have a family that has recently started to frequent the shop. The Hayes. They seem to really appreciate my style, and effort to give Blairsville something different. They are my new favorite customers. In honor of Robin  Hayes I wanted to showcase these beautiful colors and patterns. She is attracted to them and the things she likes can move with her thru her college years and on. The sofa in the middle is reminiscent of mine that has been shown in several past postings, I love these two chairs that are very chintzy.I hope to do some like this soon.
Later this week I will be adding photos of the shop. But for now enjoy these. Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment