Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent projects

 Wanted to let all know I have been busy. That pillow we talked about that was going to NY. This is it. I think I'll send two though. This pillow is down filled. I really am a fan of down. It last forever and never goes flat.
I really love fabric and have a closet full of all sizes and styles. I can never go to Atlanta without stopping at some of my favorite spots like Lewis and Sheron, Ohco, Forsyth Fabric, Design Finds.  I'll show some in this post that I recently aquired.
 I think I showed this chair in another post but wanted to update. This is the before just home from Atlanta, nothing has been done yet.
 Now the finish is done.
 This is during upholstery
 Now it is finished and in the shop. It turned out great. I hope soon to get a better camera. Mine does not have a wide enough angle.

 These are some recent fabric pick-ups. But I have more to show soon. The orange shades are very popular now.

These are two recent paintings. My style is very whimsical and that does not always go over well. For the first time I have really been selling my paintings. I have sold several tutu's. You can see them in past posts.

Well I have been very inspired by Catherine of freddyandpetunia she is amazing in her talents and I am definitely impressed and  in awe. I hope soon to show some projects that she inspired. Till next time I will continue to share pictures from other blogs Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment