Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Here she is

 This is the new color. What do you think? I decided that I will change something major every few weeks. I am not to sure of it but I figure it will be ok for a week or two. I am rolling around a couple other options like periwinkle as suggested by my cousin Sharon, and something blue. I think I need a wider angle camera because my pictures seem so far away. That may be something for the near future.
 Last week there was a dining room set with the two upholstered chairs, and two regular chairs here, they sold, this hutch replaced them. I love this hutch it came from an estate sale in a lovely old home. The home was about 60 years old and filled with beautiful vintage pieces. I also love these old horse head lamps which came from and old lodge they are also vintage 1940's. They were an old faded orange and I put a patina on them. I wanted to do rust but was out of my iron paint. Alot of people have strong feelings about these lamps. Most do not like them, but I love them for some reason. What do you think.
 Just minor rearranging
 Two new chairs
New concept... the twin bed made into banquets with a rectangle table. This is actually a desk. There a 4 of the chairs on top of the table they were newly upholstered two of each upholstery. I'll get back later I am pulling staples for new chair upholstery project. I also need to post the pillows for NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment