Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Inspiring Photos


Love this pine green velvet sofa.
Love how beautifully green and blue live together. Most feel they don't work as a team. But all color combinations of blue and green marry well. I am seeing more of this fabulous combo lately.
Pink in my opinion always works. Love it.
I do love this dining room, even though there is no color. It feels soothing. But I would use color. The hypertufa is a great idea on a dining room table.
If ever I find a sofa like this one, it will come home with me. This is love at first sight.
I will be posting new pictures this weekend of my projects. I finished a chair. Mustard my be involved.Also wanted to tell all about a wonderful fabric outlet near Atlanta called Ohco. It is in Covington about 25 miles outside Atlanta on Highway 20 going East. Got some great fabrics there I will be showing them soon. L

3 comments:

  1. I love the bed in front of the bookcase wall!
    I would/could do that!
    Can't wait for you to tell more/show more
    about the fabric store---I'll be traveling to
    Atlanta early summer! I'm a sucker for fabrics!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please, oh please,
    turn off that annoying word verification!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved beds in front of bookcases and sofas also. I want to try that to.

    ReplyDelete