Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Changes



Just wanted to show some work in progress, it is hard for me to remember to photo before pictures but this is a tufted headboard via tutorial from Cre8tivedesignsinc I did remember after I had already started to snap a couple quick photos. the last pic is the footboard. It is not as ornate as Cre8tivedesigninc but it was a good quality piece. It was the old 80's pickled and I painted distressed and glazed first. then attached the foam an started with fabric my first plan was to do official tufting with the covered buttons but then I decided to use the staples and use large clavos. Finale this weekend




These pictures are of new items and some rearranging going on. Yes I have the Royal design stencil Paris in Springtime. Love it. Decided after this that the hot pink wall has to go. I am not liking anything in front of it. Next tues or Wed it will change, not sure what it will be.  I have lots of Melanies stencils.



These last few pictures are behind the scenes. The long french table is for myself I silver leafed the edge it is great. The Duncan  phyfe sofa is getting ready for a redo Can you guess what I'll do. She is on her belly today for breakdown. The other two are french headboards that were made into benches for a dining room table. I am not quite finished but stay tuned for several reveals.

No comments:

Post a Comment