Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Inspiring Photo's









Wanted to show some photo's that inspire me. There is a common thread. Color and pattern. My personal space has paintings from ceiling to floor, and lots of color and pattern. I have learned to be fearless with color because it can always be changed. Make safer choices with upholstery pieces, which I never do but should, and mistakes can be fixed. I will be in Atlanta this week for the start of my upholstery classes. I am excited. I have a friend in Mobile, Alabama, Tina who has recently sent me pictures of great finds from where I don't know but they are to die for and I am excited to see what she does with them. She is great at upholstery and fabric choices. She also makes unusual things such as bouquets made of vintage brooches. I hope soon to have pictures of those.

My daughter from New York also called with I think unique ideas for my little shop. I am anxious to get into the shop and implement those. Hope to have a busy week, I will be posting pics of new things soon. And I hope to be more diligent about before and after, Thanks Lolly

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the second photo! I need pictures today, working on finding inspiration for the next few rooms on a big project. Like that room, great balance between history and a touch of modern class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and the chesterfield is amazing. For me a mix is always more interesting. Thanks for commenting my blog is new and this is great Lolly

      Delete