Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scared but excited











Just wanted everyone to see yes it is official!!! I am taking an upholstery course.  Naomi of House of Naomi is our instructor. My Mom is taking the class also. We are having fun. House of Naomi is located just outside the heart of Atlanta, in Atlantic Station near 17th and Northside. This area is spectacular. The  landscaping is fantastic. My daughter Madison was supposed to be taking pictures in the area but mostly was sidetracked. There is a park with a minature Arch of Triumph. Geese, ducks etc roaming the area. Spectacular restaurants.  We ate lunch at Cheesecake Bistro. I can't tell you how great the food was, Madison had a crabmeat, and lobster pizza. It was amazing. For dessert we split the White chocolate bread pudding, as you can see we were anxious to dive in. Mom got the last bite. It was better than many from New Orleans. Our waitress was great her name was Rene and you can see from the picture how adorable she was, and had personality galore. Ask for her you will be glad you did.
The shop House of Naomi is well worth a visit. Naomi is very talented and helpful. If  ever anyone is in that area it is a must see. As you can see from above what my settee was like a small camel back chippendale. Stay tuned for the finale. It will take a couple weeks but I hope it is as great as my minds eye. Check back frequently for updates. Till then I'll post things going on at my shop. L

No comments:

Post a Comment