Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Staceage Yeah





Yesterday I was in Atlanta to sign up for my upholstery class. The shop is in Atlantic Station and it was great. The upholsterer who will teach my class is Naomi of House of Naomi. Her shop is unique and fun. Very trendy and ethnic. She had loads of ideas and very sharing in her knowledge.
While we were in Atlanta of course if you love fabric which I do, Lewis & Sheron is a must see. I have not been there for awhile, so was I surprised to see Staceage. This was a wonderful and inspiring showroom of vintage meets modern and fun. I personally love whimsical, and this made me happy. I have a touch of this style although not to this extent inside me. I think it is reflected in my concept as you can see from my shop pictures. Stacy takes it much further, and I was  delighted. These pics are from her website, but I snapped a few for me but need to upload them. It is hard to see but all her finishes on the vintage furniture are high gloss metallic even glittery. That might be a bit much for more than one fun piece but it was definitely eye candy for me.  There is only one shot of her throws in here but they are fantastic and plush. Lots of fur and trim. I have a couple great shots that I will post later. I think it is a must see for anyone of any style if they are in Atlanta. The showroom is in their Fabric store and that is on Huff Road please go see them if you are ever here. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment