Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Me and Stacey















OK first of all this little blog site so nicely asks me only to upload pictures of a certain size. Well that does not mean much to me so I just pick and download, it took an hour. Sorry site administrator I won't do it again. Now down to serious business. Some of these, 5 of the last six are my personal shots inside Staceage. I think it is much better embellished now than on their site, and I wanted everyone to see especially those wonderful throws. I know I know they are not for the faint of heart, but they need to be touched and held to be fully appreciated. The fringe and tassels are plush, the velvet there are no words, even the faux fur,it is divine and I hate faux fur. This will change a girls mind. All the other pictures are either pieces I have done, or designed. The rooms with the blue walls and it is actually a light blue green is my apartment. Yes I have a blue velvet chesterfield. In real life it is more like light peacock. I love it. I was driving down Par Harrelson last year and out of the corner of my eye I spotted this blue pleather chesterfield sofa in the yard. There must be a penalty for that, I am sure it is illegal. I slammed on brakes and backed up. It was in my truck bed in 5 minutes for $50.00. I hem hawed for about 2 months then found this velvet, I won't say where or how much but it was unbelievable. So that is how she ended up. My youngest daughter who lives with me has threatened my life if I tote it to the shop.
 The top picture is a piece I did and sold. I have no befores but it was maple. If there are questions about anything else feel free to ask. I will say I should have cleaned before I took pictures. but I forgot. And I guess it is obvious I love art. Hope you like it. Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment