Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Quick look this morning





Just wanted to show a few inspiring pictures for today. Even though my main goal is to show what I do with your inspiring ideas it never hurts to display beautiful design. For some reason each one grabbed my attention. The way the plates are arranged in the first picture, the wall, papered with newspaper and embellished with molding, the settee at the dining table, the gorgeous bench, and this beautiful display of color. Pink and blue are great and classy together in these tones. Hopefully later this weekend I will be adding new pictures of my furniture. Unfortunately I have forgotten some before pics. My work can be sometimes extremely colorful or whimsical, but I noticed on One Kings Lane some beautiful lime green cabinets, they were sold, color is showing up everywhere, even in France. Some of the news there is bright and bold, love that. Thanks hope you enjoy Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment