Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yippee

  Today while I was working, a repeat customer Stacy Raper came in to see my oops chair. Guess what? She had seen it on facebook. Her friend and another customer  Shandy I am not sure of my spelling had posted it. It is very exciting to have fans. I am so excited, I quickly called my daughter to tell her, we both worry that our style may be too drastic for a small town like Blairsville. I think we are wrong. We have many wonderful and supportive clients
. Our little town is 90 miles north of Atlanta, we have a large retired group, and a large second home group mixed in with our locals. It is one of the most beautiful areas I have ever lived. Large bodies of water all around. One friend we brought from Montana said it reminded him of Hawaii.  It is beautiful and I hope to post more pictures of the town and scenery soon. Anyway just a quick thanks to all my customers who are helping us succeed. Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment